Last updated: 26/06/2020
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the controller. UBE CORPORATION EUROPE SAU (A12381158)
- Postal address. POLÍGONO EL SERRALLO S/N 12100-Castellón, Spain.
- Email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number. +34 964 73 80 00.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
As part of the activities we undertake within the organisation, we process the following types of data:
– Identification data
– Professional academic data
– Employment details
– Personal characteristics
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At ube.es we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information about the products and services offered, as well as answering any other type of question sent by users.
- Candidates: To carry out internal selection processes for personnel, both current and future.
No profiles will be created, nor will automated decisions be made, with the personal data gathered.
WHAT IS THE JUSTIFICATION FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
Within the organisation, personal information may be processed in order to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations: Including but not limited to: the Spanish General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the General Tax Law, the Corporate Tax Law, the Law on Accounts Auditing, the Law on Value-Added Tax, the Civil Code, the Code of Commerce.
- Perform a contract: Information on the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
For responses to requests, the interested person must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise we will not be able to help.
HOW LONG DO WE HANDLE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
At ube.es we process personal data for the following periods of time:
(I) The period established by law.
(II) The necessary period to comply with operational obligations.
The data is kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was gathered, and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the handling of the data, in accordance with the laws mentioned above, as well as the periods established in the laws concerning files and documentation that may apply.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
In order to fulfil the purposes described above, we may share personal data with:
- Service providers who provide services in our name
International transfers shall not be made outside of the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN I EXERCISE?
In accordance with European law, you have the following rights:
- Access, the right to request information from the data controller of a file regarding whether your personal data is being handled.
- Rectification, the right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the handling of their personal data, or request its cessation.
- Automated individual decisions, the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including the creation of profiles – which produces legal effects for the person or significantly affects them in a similar way.
- Limitation, the right to suspend processing of the user’s personal data in certain situations.
- Erasure or the Right to be Forgotten, the right of the interested party to have their personal data erased.
- Portability, the right to request that the data controller supply your personal details in a clear and structured format to another controller.
The maximum timeframe for resolving a request is 30 days from the date it is received, which may be postponed for a maximum of 2 months wherever necessary.
The person making the request may exercise their rights through the following channels:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the person making the request (copy of the front of their national identity document, or equivalent).
- By post to the address stipulated in the contact details, providing documentation proving the identity of the person making the request (copy of the front of their national identity document, or equivalent).
- In any event, you may request protection from the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website